Tater is so excited for baby Josie to finally be here! We got to go spend the day with her on Tuesday and I am sure we drove Trisha nuts! Taytum is such a little copy cat, especially when it comes to Trish. She has had Trish and Justin's undivided attention for two years and I'm not so sure she is ready to give that up! Don't get me wrong she adores Josie, but Trisha is still " my Trisha"! Let's just say Trish could barely go to the bathroom without Tater hanging on her. The pictures should pretty much explain themselves but just in case you are wondering yes she was pumping, and she had nursing pads on most of the day! I'm sure someday Tater will be a wonderful mother! I can only imagine what she is going to do when her baby sister gets here.
5 comments:
Cute! I still can't figure this whole thing out. Plus I haven't found the time....
Okay... She cracks me up! I love her belly in the one picture.
Isn't he a chunk! Gotta love those rolls! Doesn't Tater want to come play in the snow? Maybe a good tube ride will make Fallon want to come out! Ha ha! Are you allowed to travel?
Hi Kristen, Your little girl is perfect! I love that picture of you all at the top of your page!
I dont get it. Payton looks like Justin Yardley and now in this pic I think Josie looks like Ryan. Are you guys switching kids?? Or is it just the crazy genes
Post a Comment