I took Tater and Fallon to the Logandale Park the other day! It was quite eventful. Fallon had her first blow-out and Taytum got stuck on the jungle-gym! ( All at the same time) I can remember when I was young and we would be on one of our weekly family drives to Logandale, dad and mom would take us to the park and we would get stuck on that same dang jungle-gym! I hate that thing! They have replaced all the other park toys,( slides, swings) but that darn thing is still there!
4 comments:
YOUR BRAVE! I DON'T THINK I'D LET HER CLIMB THAT.
Looks like fun. Still haven't been to the park yet this year--still too cold for my taste! She is sure a beautiful little thing!
You guys look like you had fun enjoying the nice weather. Wish we had some of that this way. HAve fun and can't wait to see you guys again!
Welcome to being a parent of two! They are ALWAYS conspiring against you, I promise. We miss you guys too-why dont you ever come to town and visit?
Post a Comment