Friday, September 5, 2008

My sore Finger


On Tuesday Taytum had her first appointment with the Dentist! We decided to take her to our brother in -laws brother. Did you get that? Dr Jeremy Ludlow! Tater knows Jeremy so we thought it wouldn't be such a traumatizing experience for her! She was pretty excited about going and had been talking about it all week. She couldn't wait to go see Brooklyn's daddy! Well, as soon as we walked in the door to the office she suddenly changed her mind. When they called her back I had to literally pick her up and carry her back there, all while pushing the stroller with Fallon and the diaper bag! After bribing her with everything imaginable she finally let him check her pretty teeth! Yes, I said pretty teeth- no cavities! But one little spot that looked like it could start- so since we where already there we decided it was best to go ahead and fill it! That was not what Taytum had in mind! Jeremy was way to nice to her and she was not budging so I finally just pried her little jaws open and she bit the **** out of my finger! As we walked out Taytum said to me, ' Mom, that was soo fun, and I'm such a big girl!" Oh yes you are Tater!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Don't you love doing all these wonderful mom things? Laila's 1st dentist appointment is in a few weeks. We will see how it goes. Hopefully she will be able to watch her sisters first so that it won't be so traumatic.

Nat Lud said...

I hate that my husband has a job that people hate! He said Taytum was cute. That's great she has such healthy teeth! Keep up the good work, mama!

The Logue Family said...

LOL...Oh Tator Bug...tee-hee...glad she's got good teeth though...