I hope you enjoyed your night in jail for the DUI and the accident you caused!That's right I got hit by a drunk driver! Let me tell you I had a wonderful two weeks in Vegas!
Sunday night I was on my way to the rodeo, sitting at the stop light, literally 5 minutes from the Thomas and Mack, when this chicka in a little Honda Civic (who had obviously been out having a great time) decided to plow into the back of my truck which caused me to hit the car in front of me and them into the one in front of it!
Thankfully no one was hurt and I am sooo glad I didn't have the girls with me! At first I was a little shocked and couldn't believe what had just happened- BUT after Little Miss Mary refused to take a breathalyzer and was handcuffed for a DUI I was ticked! If the cops wouldn't have been there I think I could have thrown her on the ground and kicked her to a pulp! Ryan got there quick, and that alone calmed me down. Although the people in front of me where going to start some sort of Karate moves on Miss Mary because there car was brand new and not even registered yet! We are now on our second rental truck and second body shop! Hopefully some day soon I will have my truck back! I am soo glad to be home and out of Vegas! I hate that place and have no intentions of ever going down town again!
3 comments:
That is so crazy!! That is nice that nobody got hurt and probably a good thing you were in your truck instead of a small car. But still your poor truck :(
Glad that you didn't get hurt. I can't stand drunk drivers. There is no excuse for it. EVER!!!
Yikes! Glad that you were in your truck too. It looks awful!
Post a Comment