Saturday, June 20, 2009

Dad's Day

I have such mixed emotions on this day! One minute I am so sad and filled with an empty hole in my heart missing my dad so badly, the next minute I am so overwhelmed with gratefulness for Ryan and the wonderful husband and amazing daddy he is to our daughters! We are the luckiest girls ever to have him in our lives! Happy Father's Day to all our Grandpa's and Dad's! We hope you all have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Love the picture. Happy Father's Day!

The Logue Family said...

You do have some pretty awesome dad's in your life!
Happy Fathers Day Ryan

Lopez7 said...

Kristin I understand the mixed feeling Father's Day brings. Of course you want to honor the father of your children, but I also want to lay down and cry that my dad is not here for me to honor. Your girls are so cute and your baby is getting so big!