LOL - I have one similar to that of Joshua with a box of cereal a bowl and milk...cereal EVERYWHERE!SOO Stinkin' cute!
So cute! I love that she is scowling at you! She never does that.. ha ha
How can you get mad at that face? Thanks for Laila's present. She loves it. And she is so excited for Taytum's party!
I can definitely relate. That's funny.
That's a high table to climb up! At least she isn't jumping off of it!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOL - I have one similar to that of Joshua with a box of cereal a bowl and milk...cereal EVERYWHERE!
SOO Stinkin' cute!
So cute! I love that she is scowling at you! She never does that.. ha ha
How can you get mad at that face?
Thanks for Laila's present. She loves it. And she is so excited for Taytum's party!
I can definitely relate. That's funny.
That's a high table to climb up! At least she isn't jumping off of it!
Post a Comment