Tonight we went to the stake center for
Trunk or Treat, and we had a little ducky come with us!The girls had so much fun this year collecting candy from all the trunks!Fallon and Josie are at the age now where they really are starting to understand all about candy! It was lots of fun to watch them hold out there buckets and then go to the next car! Tater did the cake walk, had no luck but lots of fun!We had a long fun night, and both girls were snoozing by 8:30!
Double Doubles

FuFu Fallon

Classic Tater look!

Cake Walkin'

More Candy

My Ballerinas

Fallon five minutes after we got home(she gets this from her daddy!)
7 comments:
What cute ballerinas! Love their tutu's they turned out really good!
Such cute girls. I love that last pic!
LOL that is so Tator...love that picture!
I was hoping you'd bring the girls by - I was actually home handing out candy - amazing I know...ha-ha
The girls look so stinkin' cute...you are such a good mama...
Those tutu's are so cute. Did you make them? I especially loved them with the boots. Your girls are so dang cute!
Your girls are so addorable! glad you all had a fun Halloween. And also glad your Hubby is back home.
Your kids are so freakin cute!! Tate gets that look from you!! Love you!!
Your girls are so stinking cute! I love the pink boots with the tutu. The best!
Post a Comment