I see Benny Boy picking his nose
And Trenter looking at me!
Still picking... still looking
And still picking....and still looking!
Luckily neither of them look at this blog or I would not be sharing these pictures, but since they both give me so much crap I owe it to them!
Ben is a friend of ours and lives down here in the winter with his sweet wife Jordyn, and their adorable little girl Challis! They are going back to Idaho next week and we are going to miss them so much, but we will get to see them this summer when we go to Idaho!
Trent has been one of my best friends since before we could talk, he was also my first kiss when we were about 4 and 5, and he is the one that set Ryan and I up together! What a guy he is! Oh and he won the saddle today at the roping!
And isn't my prego little sister so cute! I can't wait for that baby girl of hers to get here so I can kiss her to death! (And Trisha- I know you look at this blog often-please don't be mad at me for posting these!) You are a wonderful sister, a best friend to me, a beautiful wife and such a great mommy to Josie Rae! I love ya, and I am so proud of you!
2 comments:
Love, Love, LOVE this post!
...and LOVE you to,
--Mom
Trisha looks great!! But I think she might just kill you! :)
Post a Comment