Thursday, April 15, 2010

Clark County Fair 2010

We ate....








We Rodeee-oooo-ddddd...





We Rocked the Livestock Barn...











Congrats to ALL the Just Chillin' 4-H Club Members! I am SO proud of you all! Jaci Louge,Carly Alexander, Reagen Alexander, Bronc Barlow, Ashlee Williams, Kameron Williams,Sam Respess,Makendie Frei, Koby Frei, Anna Stratton! Market Class Champions, Reserve Class Champions, Showmanship Champions, Round Robin Champions,All Around Showman Champion,Sheep Shearing Champions, Quiz Bowl Champions!

We Showed to the coolest Judge ever!!!
Terry Burks, Bowling Green , KY.






Even made him camera shy!

Thanks Kentuck for all your time and dedication to the youth in the livestock world. We are better for having learned from you! I still have the fondest memories of showing under you and will cherish them forever! Good luck on your future endeverous, and we hope to see you again soon!


We Rode the Carnival Rides...







We Showed in PeeWee's...










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun!! Your girls are so cute!!

LuDLoW LiFe said...

Looks like a lot of fun, I love the girls in their 4-H outfits, too cute! I bet you guys are glad it's over though!

The Logue Family said...

Such a fun time...good memories made...THANK YOU is hardly enough, but thank-you for all your help!
love you