Saturday, June 11, 2011

Early Morning ...Late Night

Yesterday was the first day of summer break and we started it bye leaving the house with daddy at 5am!!! Ryan had to go do a few things at work so us girlies rode to town with him to meet up with Trisha, Jo, and Addi! We hung out around the house and played, ran errands, got lunch at Sonic, then went to Grandma and Grandpa's to swim! We swam all day and the girls LOVED it!!! That night Trisha's super babysitter came over and watched the girls while we went out for Sushi. After dinner we went and looked at new cars and ran as fast as we could from the salesman! We were just LOOKING after all. Trish and I then went on a late night wal-mart run, and we finally left town at about 11pm! It was a long day, but so fun to have no schedule!!! Yeah for summer and swimming!!!



1 comment:

Bridget said...

your girls are so cute! I didn't realize you had a Fallon! I don't know any Fallons. What is her middle name? So funny, my husband is irish and just said the other day I hope this baby has red hair:) I'm italian so I doubt that will happen:) Your red headed Fallon is adorable! Take care!