Sunday, February 12, 2012

As of Lately...

Seems like things never slow down around here anymore! My kids are growing up so fast I can't seem to find the time to blog much, besides I would rather be playing with my kiddies anyways!
Taytum loves school and all her friends! She was having a hard time finishing her daily packet in class each day so I had a talk with her teacher( who happens to live across the street SCORE!) and she said, "Taytum is just very social and likes to talk to EVERYBODY!" She has been helping her with a checklist each day to help her keep on task at school. It has worked and there has been no packet come home for two weeks now!!! Yeah, less homework for me!!!
Fallon loves riding her horse. Every single day. She went to the gymkhana a few weeks ago and loved it. She is currently obsessed with her doll from Christmas. For her birthday she got a new bath set and horse for the doll. It now has a bath and horse ride every hour!!! She is starting to finally be a bit more friendly to people and is starting to have such a funny personality. The other day at dinner she was wiggling her front teeth. Ryan asked her why she was doing that and she told him because she needed some money and that is how Taytum got money bye pulling her teeth out!
Our little Stihl is growing so darn fast! He is the cutest thing, I know every mother says that but...he really is! He is always so happy! He smiles and laughs at everybody and when he really starts laughing his eyes look like little half moons, it is hilarious! He continues to stink it up all the time but we just put on our gas masks and bear it. He lights up when he hears or sees his sisters and loves to pull their hair.
Ryan and I stay busy running the girls around,serving in our church callings and playing a bit too. Ryan has been roping alot lately which gives me a break in the evenings because Fallon always goes with him. I started riding a little bit again too.It is nice to get away for an hour or so and just think while I am out in the hills riding.I lost a very dear friend of mine a month ago and it has been a struggle to get past. I know the Plan of Salvation and I have a testimony of the gospel, but I just miss my sweet friend so much and I hurt for her family. It has been an eye opener to the kind of person I want to be remembered as when that day comes. I can only hope to be as a wonderful mother,friend and daughter of our Heavenly Father as she was.






Trisha Justin and the girls come out just about every other weekend to stay the night and rope! We love having them come! I swear our girls could all be sisters. They all love each other so much. We are so lucky that they get to be so close to each other. Growing up we never had any close cousins so it is fun to see there relationships grow with each other!

1 comment:

The Logue Family said...

you're a good momma - makin' lots of memories for your kids.
love your blog and love you