Justin, Trisha, Josie, and Dama Tarm are going to Utah this afternoon for baby Houston's blessing this weekend. Trisha volunteered to take Tater with them since she has awful parents that have not taken her to play in the snow or see her family all winter! Taytum is so excited, she brought her backpack to me first thing this morning and said , "Mom, I need my clothes for Utah!" I ve been using this trip to bribe her into all sorts of stuff! Her room has been cleaned, she brought a load of laundry to me all by herself, and she has been amazingly sweet all day! I'm going to miss her being gone all weekend, but I still have so much to do before the baby gets here that I'm sure I will stay busy! I have a pedicure scheduled for this afternoon, and Ryan is going to Mesquite roping, so I'm sure I will enjoy the peace and quiet, but I have never been without her for 2 1/2 days! We'll see how it goes! Huge Thanks to Trisha,Karm, and Toots!!!!!
3 comments:
We are so excited to have her! You enjoy your last weekend of FREEDOM!
Wow!!! I just saw your comment. It's awesome to hear from you and find your blog, very cute by the way. So you're having baby #2 I guess? Congratulations! Very exciting, hope all goes well and I look forward to checking your blog often for lots of updates. Thanks for leaving a comment so I could find you, so fun!
Oh, I hope I get to see her! She is so cute. I can't believe your baby is almost here. Good luck with everything. Enjoy your weekend!
Post a Comment