A Couple weeks ago I was ordering some new baby clothes online from Baby Gap and I found a sweater on clearance for Taytum. When I ordered it I knew it would be to big so I ordered an extra small thinking maybe next winter she could wear it, yeah right!!! We went to the post office and here is this huge package, and of course Taytum has to open it right there in the truck! She pulled out all the baby clothes and at the bottom of the box was her sweater! She said to me, " oh mommy it's so soft, I put it on!" So much for next winter! We have to roll the cuffs, and the bottom goes past her knees, but she insists on wearing this "soft pink sweater" everyday! Grandpa Russell was visiting last week and she took him in her bedroom where it was hanging and said,"Isn't that a cute sweater Papa?" His reply, "yes Taytum, where did you get it?" She says, "the post office!"
2 comments:
Cute pink sweater. Send it to grandma Karm and she could probably shrink it, she is pretty good at that!
I Love the Picture of her and PaTorn. So Cute!!See ya in a little while..
Post a Comment