Monday, November 3, 2008

Diamond H Ranch

http://diamondhranchllc.com/home.aspx

Saturday afternoon was the Grand Opening of Diamond H Ranch in New Harmony, and lucky us the Yardley Family got invited! Wow- that is all I can say about the party the Hirschi's threw! There was sooo much fun stuff to do! Face painting, cake walks, fishing, duck pond, apple bobbing, jump houses, stick horse races, goat tail pull, bean bag toss,snow cones, funnel cakes, popcorn, cotton candy, carmel apples, and the best of all BINGO! Oh ya we where the big winners of a new boom box! They had a huge BBQ with lots of yummy salads and any desert you could think of! And to top it all off they HAD to have a roping to break in that new arena! Honestly, I think I could live in that barn- sooo nice! No luck at the ropin', Ryan got took from a certain S. Utah CHEATER, but what's new they never change! We had lot's of fun and the girls had a blast! Thanks Bill and Amy for a great time!



Should I bob for apples or just smell the flowers?

Taytum won a yummy bundt cake at the cake walk

Josie and Fallon enjoyed some cotton candy

Tater's favorite treat- POPCORN!

Hold your hat sis! It was pretty windy!

Daddy and Fallon

6 comments:

JTYARDLEY said...

I love Fallon's teeth in the last picture!

Tam said...

what a life. looks like fun. i snooped on trisha's blog- your guys' family is so good looking. how did all those attractive people get put in the same family?

LuDLoW LiFe said...

It was a lot of fun, and I still can't believe you won at bingo! I haven't seen the purple shoes but they could still be up at the house. I will check when I take the trash out on Thursday. I miss the girls already, it was good to see you guys!

audreyspencer said...

How fun. I heard it was a beautiful place.

Nat Lud said...

Adrianne said it was so much fun! Man, we miss out on everything!

GrandmaLori said...

Your girls have grown so much, they are so dang CUTE!!!!