Friday, October 31, 2008

Ariel & Sebastion





9 comments:

Karen said...

Cute, cute, cute and so fun!

The Lyons Family said...

That is such a cute idea. I love it!! And they look adorable!

Me said...

I haven't checked in in a while. You look great! and the kids look so dang cute in their coordinating costumes. We just moved back to the ward, and I miss you!

Tam said...

they look adorable. so cute. i love that their costumes are coordinated.

Nilsson Family said...

How funny is her hair! So dang cute. And way to go on the chili.

audreyspencer said...

Love the costumes. They are so cute!

Nat Lud said...

That's sort of what my kids were last year! So cute. Adorable girls.

Alane said...

Adorable! Looks like Tate was in her element being a princess! Comes so natural.

Annie Leavitt said...

too too cute!

ok- am i slow or what? are you and trisha married to brothers?