Sunday, March 15, 2009

March Gymkhana




Holy Hot! Yesterday was the monthly Gymkhana at the fairgrounds! It was soo dang hot already! I am so glad they don't have them during the extremely hot summer months. I could go up there and just watch all the crazies! Some people just have NO business with horses and then they combined it with kids! Very scary! I mean if you have to seat belt your child to a miniature horse- they probably shouldn't be riding one!Talk about trying to have a wreck. Anyways- enough of my ranting!Ryan had to flag a roping at the same time so he wasn't able to be there but Uncle B-Rad stopped by to watch and Grammy was there to help with Fallon Thank-goodness! Taytum had fun, got some sun, sweat, and covered in dirt! Lucky for her the ice cream truck showed up, so she got a snow cone when she was done!

5 comments:

LuDLoW LiFe said...

She looks so dang old in those pictures! I'm sure she did awesome, and what a great way to end the day.... ICE CREAM!

Lauren said...

Thank goodness for the ice cream truck! Looks like she had fun :)

Rawson Family said...

I would have to agree the heat is coming, Your little girl looks so cut on her horse.

Alane said...

She looks all grown up on that horse. Your girls are so cute!

audreyspencer said...

What a fun day in the heat! It's going to be HOT this year. Your girls are so cute.