that is so cute! I hope you had a good day and im sorry about the voicemail so early this morning but i knew if i didnt do then i would completely space it! well...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:) Love ya lots Reag
We have been swinging a lot lately too! The weather is great! I had to laugh because when I read your profile... one of my most favorite things in the world is Dr. Pepper with lots of ice! It is the best!
It was fun to see you today, love shopping for spring!!
3 comments:
that is so cute! I hope you had a good day and im sorry about the voicemail so early this morning but i knew if i didnt do then i would completely space it! well...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:)
Love ya lots
Reag
We have been swinging a lot lately too! The weather is great! I had to laugh because when I read your profile... one of my most favorite things in the world is Dr. Pepper with lots of ice! It is the best!
It was fun to see you today, love shopping for spring!!
We are so jealous of your nice weather, still getting snow here!
Post a Comment