Today started Tater's first day of Preschool.She picked out her new dress that Grandma Ann gave her for her Birthday to wear. I walked her into the classroom and she immediately found some of her friends and was off to play "Mr. Potato Head", she looked at me and waved,and that was that!She was gone for two hours and it was LOVELY!She had a blast and loves her new teachers Mrs.AnnMarie and Mrs. Rhonda!She told me she has a new best friend that wears cute overalls, but she doesn't know her name!Her favorite part of school was playing with the Hula Hoops and bouncy balls!
6 comments:
OMG Tator...you are growing up way too fast!!!
You are so cute...I love your picture!
Tater Bug... I am so glad that you had such a great 'first day of school'. It is only one of many many more to come. You did such a good job on your ABC paper and your Patterns. I am so very proud of you.
I Love you,
--Grammy
Preschool is so great. Laila goes for 3 hours twice a week and it is heaven. She came home on her first day with a new best friend that she called the "braid girl" because she never got her name. I think they are so funny at this age.
YAH for preschool! Glad to hear she had a great first day
Preschool is awesome--for the kids AND their mamas! She looks cute!
Allie's first day of preschool was yesterday too! I think I only cried a little..
Post a Comment