This past weekend we went to Utah for the holiday and had lots of fun! As you can see from the last post we ate and ate and ate! We also went on lots of Rhino rides, played with cousins in the dirt, hit up the big Iron County Fair, hung out at the Beckwith's, and watched the parade! While we were there we Ryan got another load of hay and we had nothing but problems with it the whole way home!It took us almost 4 hours to get from Cedar to Logandale...Ughh! With the exception of the ride home it was such a relaxing weekend, and the weather was so nice! Everybody keeps talking about there fall weather- well not us- we are still going strong with the 100 degree plus weather and loving it! A few more lake trips for us! We love the summer days!!!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
This past weekend we went to Utah for the holiday and had lots of fun! As you can see from the last post we ate and ate and ate! We also went on lots of Rhino rides, played with cousins in the dirt, hit up the big Iron County Fair, hung out at the Beckwith's, and watched the parade! While we were there we Ryan got another load of hay and we had nothing but problems with it the whole way home!It took us almost 4 hours to get from Cedar to Logandale...Ughh! With the exception of the ride home it was such a relaxing weekend, and the weather was so nice! Everybody keeps talking about there fall weather- well not us- we are still going strong with the 100 degree plus weather and loving it! A few more lake trips for us! We love the summer days!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey, we were at the Iron county fair to, we stopped to see Angie, Joe's sister. I can totally relate with problems on the way home. When we take loads it never goes right.
It was so fun to see you guys! You guys definitely got to do a lot this trip!
Love the butt picture! It would be even better if they were in wranglers!
Fun trip! All the pictures are really cute.
I love small town parades and fairs. Looks like you guys had a great weekend. Minus ride home. No fun.
You seriously have some cute girls on your hands:) I love their names...if I ever have another girl I think I'll have to steal your "F" name haha! I love it!!!!
Post a Comment