Wednesday, April 16, 2008

PeeWee Showmanship





Taytum waited all week to show her lamb and her "doat"! She was so cute out in the ring , she just led those dang things around like she knew what she was doing! I was a very proud mommy! I was watching Ryan's face and I think he was pretty proud of her too! He just wont admit that it's okay for her to show lambs, he's got her saying " I'm gonna show a blue-butt!" (that's a pig!) The way it looks now, we are both gonna be out of luck and she is going to be showing goats! Not exactly what we thought would happen, but whatever makes the little princess happy!

5 comments:

Allie said...

Holy cow what good memories from the fair! I agree with the hubbie here in the fact the Tatum needs to be showing pigs...it's the only way to go.:)

I totally remember Terry Burke. He was always one of my favorite judges too. I remember him basically chasing you around your pig seeing if you were paying attention! He was great though. Those pictures of Tatum are precious. When did they add goats to the fair? Is that Cindy Shakespeare? It has been sooo long since I saw her!

Thanks for the post, it made me reminisce about all the good memories.

mykinda said...

Tater did an awesome job in Pee Wees. I am not sure who had more fun though, Tater or Reagen. Reagen was so proud to get to help her sweet little niece. Between you, your sisters, and brother, we have had every critter imaginable in our pens... your times a comin'!
Love you,
--Mom

Annie Leavitt said...

too cute.

The Logue Family said...

It seems just yesterday Jaci and Carly were that age...showing in PeeWee...Tator is so danged cute! She'll be showing goats by herself in no time...LOL...

LuDLoW LiFe said...

She is so cute. I just want to know if you let her give that dishwasher soap to her SHOW LAMB? He he! Love ya Tater