Fallon has had a busy few days! On Friday we went to the Dr. for shots, she weighs 11 pounds and 3 ounces. She's alot like her mommy and hates needles! Screamed at the top of her lungs till I picked her up! Poor thing! Then we took her to get her ears pierced ( more torture), she was asleep till the first earring got her then she was screaming again! I cuddled her for literally 1 minute and she was right back to sleep.
Today was her special blessing day! We had lots of family and friends there for our sweet little Fallon's big day! She was such a good girl! I'm so thankful that Ryan was able to bless her and he did a wonderful job!
7 comments:
Kristen,
It was fun to see you at the fair last week. What a cute little family you have! If you send me an email (luvnlife_27@yahoo.com) I can send you an invite to my family blog.
Ryan did such a great job yesterday - was very proud of him...
and Grandpa Alexander is a HOOT!!! (he was messing with my ankle during the prayer - it was too funny!)
Eugene was very sad he missed another Yardley baby blessing...he said not to hate him (goofy guy)...
Love you bunches!
j
I thought that she ruined that pink outfit!! Ryan gave a really good blessing.
It was so fun to come to Fallons blessing yesterday. Ryan did such an awesome job and Fally is so lucky to have you both as parents. I think I had as much fun watching Tater go from family member to family member to share her sweetness during the meeting.
Love you,
--Mom
sorry we missed it. she looks beautiful in the pics
Ryan did do a great job and she looked beautiful of course! She is such a sweetie and can't wait to see them both again this weekend!
she is so cute. and you look great! I love her announcement. What a cute idea.
Post a Comment