Uncle Jake came home on Monday and we where all so excited to go to the airport to meet him! He hasn't changed one bit! Still the same Bernard! We are so glad to have him home, although Tater is having a hard time adjusting her nightly prayers, she still says please watch over Uncle Jake and bring hime home safely! So cute, but I guess she just does it out of habit. After the airport we went to Macyo's and had a yummy lunch, then to Grandma & Papa's to hang out with the fam! Taytum played with Lexi all day and I thought for sure she would crash as soon as we got in the truck to go home-WRONG! She stayed awake the whole time. I wish I had some of her energy!
3 comments:
It was so fun to go to the airport for Jakes homecoming arrival. Thanks for including us in that side of your family.
Love you,
--Mom
So cute! I've been waiting for pics of the airport. Thanks for posting them! He looks great. It's fun to see the 'three Yardley amigos' back together.
I wish I had the energy that Ellyse has. She would go all day and not get tired. I'm happy if I make it through the morning without wanting a nap. Hope to see you soon at Jakes homecoming.
Post a Comment