Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Monday

Polka-dot Girls!
Splish Splash
Showing a little cheek

I am soo sick of listening to cartoons so I told Taytum NO TV today! This was her reply"Mom, please can I watch Dumb Dora, I will give you a dollar!" I asked her where she was going to get a dollar and she told me, "out of your purse!" Oh, my Sweet Tater! We ended up outside in the water instead of in front of the tv!

5 comments:

mykinda said...

Tater is PRICELESS! That sounds like something you might have said. What comes around... goes around (but you never watched Dumb Dora!)
Love you,
--Mom

Tam said...

What cute girls, I swear!

LuDLoW LiFe said...

Gotta LOVE dumb dora! Tell her to come stay with Aunt Tootie and I will let her watch Dumb Dora all day! She cracks me up, I love to hear the things she says. It makes my day!

mykinda said...

This is the PERFECT new background for you.
Hugs,
--Mom

Brit said...

Hey kristen hope that you dont mind us checking out your blog, your little family is supper cute.