Taytum started her first set of swim lessons this morning. She was really excited to go but as soon as we got there she got pretty shy. She quickly warmed up to the other kids and her teacher! She is the shortest in the class and the only one that can't touch the bottom of the pool. You would never know that she is only two by listening to her talk! When they were done she ran over to me and said," Thank you mommy that was soooo much fun!" She is such a nut!
3 comments:
K I know I left a comment eairler. where did it go
It was so much fun to watch Tater at her lessons today. She looked like she was having a blast. This afternoon I started singing the motor boat song that they were singing during her lesson and she said "No Grammy... you have to do it when you are swimming!" Then she just laughed and laughed. Stupid Grammy, What was I thinnkin'?
Love you,
--Mom
She is such a fish. I can't wait to see what she teaches Lexi this year from swim lessons. Last year it was "chop, chop, timber!" Lexus still says it when she jumps off the side.
Post a Comment