Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Swimming with Sissy






Yesterday we spent all day at Grandma and Grandpa's pool! The water was a little cool but we quickly got used to it! Taytum got a new blue raft and it is now her "Pirate Ship"! While we where there she skimmed the pool with the net and then told grandma,"it's all clean and I'm your handy helper!" Fun in the sun! Nothin better than that!
Today we are going to get out the wading pool and slip and slide, gotta work on these tans!

3 comments:

LuDLoW LiFe said...

I am SO jealous! Looks like fun.

mykinda said...

Sure missed Tater and Fallon as Andi and Elle had fun swimming with Reagen. The water guns were in full force and Elle even figured out how to climb in and out on her own. Maybe on Thursday!
Love You,
--Mom

Nat Lud said...

I am jealous that it's warm enough to swim there! It snowed here the other night. Hmmm, why'd I leave Vegas again? :)