Monday, July 21, 2008

Here We Go Swimming AGAIN.....





Taytum started her second session of swim lessons today! This time her friend Delaney is in her class and Tater is so excited! She jumped right off the diving board about 5 times and I'm pretty sure she did a belly flop on one attempt! Today was sooo hot outside, I could hardly breath! Thank goodness we have a great babysitter that lives close to the pool! We just dropped off baby sister and headed over to swim lessons! Thanks J, Fally loves to come play at your house!

4 comments:

JTYARDLEY said...

Good job Tater! Your braver than me.

The Logue Family said...

Good job Tater...and I know a great babysitter who absolutely LOVES for Fally to come over and keep her company during the day...
XO
PS I'll be comin' over to get some wood from ya...if I remember by the time I get off work today it'll be today... :)

Buddy and Traci said...

I need to get a copy of the girls in their towels from ya...so cute. I love the pics jumping off the board...can you say belly flop...lol!

Nat Lud said...

What a brave little soul. She is so cute.