Wednesday, July 23, 2008

We LOVE the Lake!!

Throwing Sand

Fallon and Grandma Beva
Fally and Mommy
Makendie and Tater Fally and Grandpa Leon
What is he doing with the umbrella in the lake? Daddy and TaterLovin' the boat!Fallon- just exhaustedMulti tasking- sleep and eat

Last night we FINALLY got to take the boat out! I have been wanting to go all summer but Ryan needed to fix a plug or something and it has been so hot that he has never got around to it. It finally got fixed and the Frei's invited us to come out for a fun birthday party- and fun it was! The kids all had a blast swimming, jumping off the boat, digging in the sand and eating, eating, eating!!! Fallon swam for awhile and I guess it just exhausted her because she fell sound asleep. Taytum loves the water and was not happy when we put her back in the boat to go home! She actually fell asleep too-with her head in the bag of chips! We had a great time with our "other family", and we can't wait to get back out there again soon!( Maybe-next week! Hint Hint Ry!)

6 comments:

LuDLoW LiFe said...

Looks like fun. It's about time Ryan, since the summer is almost over. Just kidding! I don't know how you do anything in the heat!

Lindsay said...

Looks like tons of fun! Wish we could have been there. Maybe next time, the girls would love to go:)

audreyspencer said...

I'm jealous. I don't even own a swimsuit anymore. I miss the lake.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had fun. It has been so dang hot. I think I am ready for summer to be over.

Karen said...

Hey, long time no see! I'm so glad you found me. Your girls are beautiful. I didn't recognize Taytum. She's such a big girl and now you have another beautiful baby girl. So happy for you! I'll be keeping tabs on your blog!!

Anonymous said...

Wayyyyyyyy cute pics. You guys have had a lot of fun this summer. If you email me at luvnlife_27@yahoo.com, I can send you another invite to my family blog, if you want.