She looks so sweet. Jessi has fallen a sleep in the bath a few times. The first time she did it, I was scared to death. I'm glad I'm not the one this has happened too.
I used to always fall asleep in bath, like getting ready for seminary...way too early for me. will you please email me your address to rockinjo8@aol.com..thanks!
7 comments:
Oh how sweet! Was that last night when you guys got home? We would like to see pictures from your trip please!
Sidnee won't lay down in the bath! But, she has fallen asleep in some funny places. Too cute.
That was hilarious! Just a little worn out huh!
She looks so sweet. Jessi has fallen a sleep in the bath a few times. The first time she did it, I was scared to death. I'm glad I'm not the one this has happened too.
I used to always fall asleep in bath, like getting ready for seminary...way too early for me. will you please email me your address to rockinjo8@aol.com..thanks!
awww how precious...that is the sweetest picture. what a cute kid.
oh my goodness...how sweet...she looks plum tuckered out...
Post a Comment