1. What is his name? Ryan
2. Who eats more? Ry
3. Who said, "I love you" first? Ry
4. Who is taller? Ry
5. Who is smarter? Depends on the subject
6. Who is more sensitive? Me
7. Who does the laundry? Me, he doesn't even know how to turn on the washer
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
9. Who pays the bills? I do
10. Who cooks more? Me Me Me
11. Who is more stubborn? Me
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Neither of us will admit to being wrong
13. Who has more siblings? I do
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both do
15. What do you like to do together? Work in the yard, ride horses, play with our girls
16. Who eats more sweets? We are pretty even on that one
17. Guilty Pleasures? roping, hunting, going to Alamo.
18. How did you meet? We met at the Gunlock Rodeo
19. Who asked whom out first? He did, and what a date that was!
20. Who kissed who first? Ryan kissed me first.
21. Who proposed? He did- on the beach in Hawaii
22. His best features and qualities? Big blue eyes! He is a great daddy, he loves his girls and we love him!
I tag Trisha,Traci & Julie
2 comments:
That is so cute! And how romantic to 'share' the pants! ;) ;)
LOL ~ alrighty...I'll get right on that tag...
xo
Post a Comment