Saturday, January 31, 2009

Blue Ribbon


Happy Pants and Grumpalump

Waiting for her turn

Future Goat Tyer

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

This afternoon we took the girls to the Gymkhana playday at the fairgrounds! Taytum did the barrels, poles, flags, and single stake race! It was so warm I had to turn on the a/c in the truck on the way home! The weather was great and the girls had a good time! Tater said she wants to do it again, but faster! We will have to see about that!

8 comments:

staci frei said...

way to go Tat! We need to come watch the next one, I bet it's pretty exciting. Remind me when it comes around.

The Logue Family said...

WAY TO GO TATOR - You go miss cowgirl!

Lauren said...

Good job girl! I think going faster is always more fun too!

LuDLoW LiFe said...

good job Taytum, you are quite the litte Cowgirl!

Brit said...

Im jealous of the weather, it is still cold here. Cool that your girls are so into the horses, just like there mother..

audreyspencer said...

So cute. I love the picture of Fallon with the rope in her mouth. Good job Taytum!

Bonnie Walker said...

I was just reading in Trish's blog and it said that you were in the NFR. I told tim one night while we were watching that I thought I saw you. THat is awesome! It looks like you guys have lots of fun! Love ya, Bonz

Lauren said...

I just emailed you that picture. I hope it turns out. I wish I would've had my real camera and not the stinkin camera phone!!