Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Sunbeam


Tater ready to go to Primary

Fallon waiving "bye-bye" before church

Today was Tater's first day to go to Sunbeams! She was so excited to finally go to mom's class! She has been asking me for weeks if she could come to my class yet? Finally the day came! I can't believe she is already out of nursery and into Primary! She is such a big girl and growing so fast. My baby isn't such a baby anymore! She did very well in class, as did all the other's. Today we learned that Heavenly Father sent us to Earth and gave us each a body to take care of so that someday we can go back to be with Him again.In Sharing Time the kids all had a great time getting there wiggles out and learning some new songs and routines. It's going to be fun year in Sunbeams!

4 comments:

Tam said...

she is so cute! they both are. your description of the lesson and sharing time makes me want to be in primary too:)

Lauren said...

OH! You are so lucky to be her teacher! I get to teach Estefan and see Allie so its all good. Crazy! Sundbeams came too quickly!

LuDLoW LiFe said...

How fun to be her teacher... I bet she's excited!

Lindsay said...

Isn't crazy that they are sunbeams? I can't believe that how fast they are growing.