Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ringing in the New Year,Roping and Running Wild

This weekend was so busy! It was a great start for the New Year! Trisha came out to stay for the weekend with Josie Shark! We went to a way fun party with the Frei's and Grahams! Ate ton's of yummy food( we always do that when we all get together) and played way to many games of Catch Phrase! Thanks guys for a great time! Especially the Chocolate Sauce! The next morning we went to the roping' to watch Ryan. Taytum got to play with her friend Chalice and built lots of dirt bombs with her boyfriend Garrett! The babies both took long naps in the warm truck, and Trish and I just pretty much froze all day! Friday we pretty much did nothing but hang around home, and the same for Saturday! Ryan went to Veyo to go lion hunting so Trisha and I got to have alot of sister time and the girls just got to do alot of playing with all there new toys! Glad to be starting a new year- no real resolutions for us, just staying healthy, happy and playing lots! Happy New Year to all our Friends and Family! We wish you all the Best!

Taytum & Garrett building dirt bombs

Daddy & his daughter

Chalice & Tater eating chicken & fries

playing cards on New Years Eve

Josie Shark & her mommy partying hard!

3 comments:

audreyspencer said...

Happy New Year! I hope that you guys stay happy, healthy, and continue to have lots of fun!

Alan and Tessa said...

Hey no i'm not working I still haven't got my license. Not going to lie I like not working! Ha Ha! I can't believe she is a sunbeam! Does she love it? You have the cutest children! I need to stop in sometime I really look over at your house when I drive down there but your truck is never there! Love ya and miss ya lots! Carli was asking about you the other day and she said to tell you hi as well!!

LuDLoW LiFe said...

Happy new year! Looks like you guys had a good time