Last week was Joshy and Bailey's wedding in St. George. The girls hung out in the park with there Aunties while I wen't to the temple, then we headed to Bunkerville. We had a yummy lunch at the park then over to the chapel for lots of dancing!And I mean LOTS of dancing! Tater and Fally danced all night with those crazy Bundy's! I was thinking after such a long day they would sleep on the way home - wrong! Fallon apparently found my pop, and was wired, and Tater couldn't stop talking about Josh and Bailey!
It was good to see you last night! Hopefully you guys have a fun weekend. The wedding looked like a lot of fun. Levi had to work, so we didn't make it. The girls had some good moves though.
2 comments:
Looks like you had a lot of fun. I love watch my little guys dance it can get pretty funny.
It was good to see you last night! Hopefully you guys have a fun weekend. The wedding looked like a lot of fun. Levi had to work, so we didn't make it. The girls had some good moves though.
Post a Comment