Thursday, May 1, 2008

Just some random pic's from our weekend!!!

Jumping in the pool to daddy!
Tater and Trevon
The girls after church
Yardley Cousin's
Playing Hide n' Seek with Lexi

This weekend was Jake's Homecoming Talk so off to town we went. It was lots of fun with all the cousin's and Aunt's and Uncles! Tater had a blast playing with all the kids her size and she even jumped in the freezing cold pool for the first time this year! She will be starting swim lessons in a few weeks so hopefully we can ditch the floaties! She has no fear of the water, we are planning on making a few more lake trips this summer since we won't be busy remodeling the house. Summer is approaching fast, and so is the heat! We plan on being gone roping alot this year so maybe we can avoid sooo much hot air!

1 comment:

JTYARDLEY said...

Okay where was I when she jumped finaly in? I thought I was watching the whole time, guess the lifeguarding class never helped me.