Friday, May 2, 2008

Ready for the Hunt!


4 comments:

JTYARDLEY said...

K I love this Picture! Man she sure has been changing fast... At first glance I thought it was Taytum. They sure are lookin more and more alike

mykinda said...

Getting to cuddle with Fally yesterday for a couple hours was the best. It doesn't matter what is going on in the world, or even how noisey Tater and Andi are, all the khaos goes away when you get to snuggle! The only way it could be any better would be for Josie Rae Rae to be here too!
Thanks for sharing,
Love you ,
--Mom

audreyspencer said...

It's never too early to start them out hunting, as Levi would say. So cute.

The Logue Family said...

that's the cutest hunter I've ever seen...can hardley wait for the draw...I know its my turn for Elk...ha-ha ya right probably not!
xo
j
PS next time I'm sitting at Maverick in Cedar for 3 hours - I'll be calling you to make sure you are not there too!!!