Monday, October 6, 2008

Baby Sis

Fallon has made quite the milestones this past week! Thursday night she finally started crawling all on her own! My life has ended I now have to vacuum the floor every single day! Stink! She also decide to get three more teeth this week! Yes I said three! All on top, that brings us to five teethers!
Fallon has learned a few tricks this week also- courtesy of her big sister, she can do a summer sault and walk all by herself! And let me tell you how much she LOVES it!
Fallon loves to splash her sister in the bath!
A red-headed naked butt!

6 comments:

JTYARDLEY said...

Gotta love their faces in the tub!

LuDLoW LiFe said...

That pic of Fallon looks like Ryan! She is so sweet! I hope she doesn't get anymore teeth for a while. I hate seeing her like that!

audreyspencer said...

I love the tub picture. Fallon has changed a lot in the last couple of weeks. She is starting to look like a toddler.

Lauren said...

I love the red-haired naked butt picture!

The Logue Family said...

cute pix...
they grow up way too fast...

Alan and Tessa said...

I know I think it's funny too! You tell Taytum I'll give her one if she wants!! Are you guys doing anything fun for Halloween what are the kids going to be? Are you guys going to go up to Cedar this weekend my mom said there are some fun things going on I'm not sure what but she told Sara the kids would love it!