Well, make that 6! She got another one today! I swear if your gonna get a tooth might as well get all of them! I have gotten her baby book out four times in the last week to fill in teeth dates- I think I will leave it out for a while!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thats the best. Let them all come in at once and get it over with. She is so dang cute.
i agree with th yoakums,let them all come in. she didn't seem extremely cranky last night, so she must be a pretty good teether or did she have me fooled? she is so dang cute.
She is such a trooper. Hopefully she takes a break for a little while. She caught up to Payton now! He still just has 3 on the bottom. What a dork! I hope she is feeling a little better.
I can't believe she has that many teeth. Matt is just getting his fourth, but his cousin Elle already has like six so I think he is just behind. Ryan told me about Taytum teaching Fallon to somersault. That is so funny. You better watch out she sounds like a bad influence.
7 comments:
Thats the best. Let them all come in at once and get it over with. She is so dang cute.
Isn't it about time to start on #3??? :)
i agree with th yoakums,let them all come in. she didn't seem extremely cranky last night, so she must be a pretty good teether or did she have me fooled? she is so dang cute.
Goodness...that's a lot of teeth all at once. But i agree, just get it over with.
Mark just got his two bottom ones. Talk about a nightmare! I couldn't imagine getting 5 at once!! Good luck.
She is such a trooper. Hopefully she takes a break for a little while. She caught up to Payton now! He still just has 3 on the bottom. What a dork! I hope she is feeling a little better.
I can't believe she has that many teeth. Matt is just getting his fourth, but his cousin Elle already has like six so I think he is just behind. Ryan told me about Taytum teaching Fallon to somersault. That is so funny. You better watch out she sounds like a bad influence.
Ya, I am glad I finally got a blog too.I am so behind.You have so many fun pictures on yours.What a cute family!
Post a Comment