My guess is Tater is on the bottom--and that horse has had a rough last couple of years! :) They are both adorable!
HOLY COW! They do look very simialar! I love the chubby arms. They have different eyes I think..
They are definitely related but Taytum is the bottom picture and Fallon is on top. It's neat to compare.
Wow I thought my kids looked alike! So cute! I'm gonna have to go with everybody else. Taytum on bottom, Fallon on top!
Definitely sisters. Both adorable. I love the same clothes and horse in the pictures. Shada is a carbon copy of Sidnee. I'll have to post some comparable pictures when Shada is 6 months.
wow, they do look a lot alike. the only way i can tell apart is fallon's type of bow wasn't around when taytum and lucy were little : )
Hey Kristen I love your page!! Fallon is so dang cute! I need to stop by and see you all! Tell your hubby I said hi!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
My guess is Tater is on the bottom--and that horse has had a rough last couple of years! :) They are both adorable!
HOLY COW! They do look very simialar! I love the chubby arms. They have different eyes I think..
They are definitely related but Taytum is the bottom picture and Fallon is on top. It's neat to compare.
Wow I thought my kids looked alike! So cute! I'm gonna have to go with everybody else. Taytum on bottom, Fallon on top!
Definitely sisters. Both adorable. I love the same clothes and horse in the pictures. Shada is a carbon copy of Sidnee. I'll have to post some comparable pictures when Shada is 6 months.
wow, they do look a lot alike. the only way i can tell apart is fallon's type of bow wasn't around when taytum and lucy were little : )
Hey Kristen I love your page!! Fallon is so dang cute! I need to stop by and see you all! Tell your hubby I said hi!!
Post a Comment