Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Our attempt at making caramel apples!


Step 1: Unwrap a gazillion caramels

Step 2: Taste test the caramel

Step 3: Washy washy the apples

Step 4: Put popsicle sticks in apples

Step 5: Dip apples in caramel

Step 6: Dip carameled apples in peanuts

Taa daaa!!! All done, now we just have to keep them hidden from daddy so he won't eat them before our Halloween party at school!

8 comments:

Tam said...

you make that look so easy and tasty too

LuDLoW LiFe said...

Betty Crocker! Those look yummy

audreyspencer said...

Yum! I love caramel apples. She's a pro.

Nilsson Family said...

Good idea, those look yummy. I think I will make some tonight.

Annie Leavitt said...

ok- that looks so good. might add caramels and peanuts to my list tonight : ).
happy halloween!

JTYARDLEY said...

Did she save any? They do look good! Dang my teeth..

Buddy and Traci said...

mmm...those caramel apples were the BEST! Thanks for sharing:)

Alane said...

Those look so good! Good job girls!